Friday, July 31, 2009

Last day of Preschool

My little punkins last day of Preschool was today. Bittersweet for sure!!!! She has been there since birth and the most amazing Christian women have helped raise her there. James and Iboth took it pretty hard. We baked a caked last night (well Faith baked it) to take to school for her friends and teachers. It was so sad picking her up today with her nap mat, blankets, change of clothes, all her pictures etc etc. I can't imagine the thought of never taking her back there! She has learned so many things and has been in such a good, nurturing, Christian environment for so long. Wow...I do not want her going to public school! Are they going to talk ugly to my baby??? Best not! Our little princess is growing up and there is nothing we can do about. I can look back and say that we have cherished every waking moment though :)

1 comment:

The Ross' said...

Awww, sniff, sniff!!