Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Playing the Easter Bunny

My little Faithy, always keeping me entertained :O) Her teacher tells me a story yesterday morning too good not to share! Her and her 2 partner's in crime at school (Kinsley and Stephen) are in the slide treehouse thing on the playground last week. The teacher is out there just cleaning up sticks etc and the kids poke their heads out and say "Miss Brandy Miss Brandy, guess what..we are playing Easter Bunny!" They were being so good, Miss Brandy thought aww how cute, "well just keep playing nicely" she said. About a minute later Morgan the drama queen of class runs frantically up to Miss Brandy and says "Oh no That IS NOT the easter bunny they are playing with!!! It is a dead squirrel!!!" So the teacher runs into the treehouse just in time to catch Stephen poking the poor thing with a stick. Faith swearing up and down she never ever touched it! lol! I hope not! I ask Faith about it last night and she says they were just trying to wake it up because it was asleep! Moral of the story....beware if your child is ever playing the Easter Bunny!!!

2 comments:

The Ross' said...

Oh my goodness.... I am ROLLING! That's so funny!! I hope Miss Brandy gave those kids a a germ-x bath....ewww :0)

The Burns Crew said...

thats absolutely hilarious....