Sunday, August 24, 2008

So we were suppossed to have this huge tropical storm this weekend, so went grocery shopping Friday night (rush hour 5pm) on the way home from work. Made James meet me to help me with Faith admist all the chaos. Stocked up since we would be stuck in the house all weekend! Then went to bed Friday night nervous about what I may awake to! Got up saturday and nothing more than a light drizzle outside, so James kept saying....It just hasnt gotten here yet honey, be patient. Well it never showed, today is gorgeous..James is out mowing the grass and Faith is going swimming soon! What a dissapointed to what they worked us up for all week! I was hoping we would flood and work would be closed Monday! lol!

2 comments:

The Ross' said...

Uh- Thank goodness you are ok! I was so worried about you guys!! Even though Fay was a bust, I am glad you guys played it safe!

xoxo Kelly

The Burks Family said...

Dont you just love when that happens? Here it's usually, it's gonna snow and everyone goes nuts! You can't find a gallon of milk or loaf of bread in the store for miles!! And than guess what? NO SNOW! Happens every year! lol

I'm glad you guys are ok, some of the rain came up here and the power was out for a few minutes last night but it's beautiful outside today!