Monday, August 25, 2008

PreK :)

Faith Nicole had her 1st day at PreK today :) Happy and Sad day. She is at the same Church daycare she has been her whole life, but it is officially PreK now. So mommy was fine until she came home with her lil folder today with her lil name on it and her number, #3. Inside, her work and a paper to fill out "about me". When it says what are you good at, she says talking. lol! Then it asks what you want to be when you grow up, and she says....A great mother like you mommy, OMG..I cried and cried. They just grow up way too fast, I cant believe how big she already is. I wish they could stay little babies swaddled in sweet smelling baby blankets forever :)

2 comments:

The Burks Family said...

oh Shannon, that made me cry!! What a sweet little girl! i'm glad she had a good first day!

The Ross' said...

*sniff* Sniff* I love the baby stage too! Everyone thinks I am crazy- You are right, they grow up way too fast :( She will do great...

My friend has a little girl and they made matching bracelets to wear everyday, so when they miss eachother they can look at their bracelets and feel better.... so cute!